Tiger Day 5K – T-Shirt Contest
Everyone knows that the best thing about participating in a 5K – is the T-shirt! So, before we can start planning our teams and lacing up our running shoes, we need an awesome T-shirt design!
Send us your T-shirt designs, and if your design is chosen, your artwork will be printed on our 2nd Annual Tiger Day 5K T-shirts!
Staff will select the top three finalists, and then we will put the designs out for a vote! Good Luck!
The winner of the Tiger Day 5k T-shirt design contest will receive the following:
- Private Tour or Virtual Private Tour for up to 20 people.
- A symbolic sponsorship (not adoption) of a tiger of your choice.
- One Tiger Day T-shirt featuring your winning design!
How To Submit Your Design
- T-shirt designs must be submitted by June 1, 2021
- Design entries should be sent via email to Events@CarolinaTigerRescue.org in one of the following formats: jpeg, PSD, or PDF.
- Once submitted, all designs become the property of Carolina Tiger Rescue.
- The contest winner will be notified via email and posted on the Carolina Tiger Rescue website, as well as on our social media accounts.
- Your design should include Tiger Day 5K and reflect International Tiger Day.
- Designs should be against a transparent background. The color of the final t-shirt will be determined based on the winning design – but dark designs work best!
- Dimensions of the design should be at least 10” x 10”.
- Designs should be submitted in one of the following formats: jpeg, PSD, or PDF.
- If your submission needs to be reproduced to ensure the highest quality of printing, we will do our best to recreate the most accurate design.
- Submissions must be your original artwork, but you may use clipart to help with your design.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
T-Shirt Contest Time Line
May 15, 2021: Tiger Day 5K T-shirt Contest begins
June 1, 2021: Final day to submit your Tiger Day 5K design
June 8, 2021: Selection of top three designs by Carolina Tiger Rescue staff
June 9, 2021: Online voting begins
June 19, 2021: Voting ends
June 21, 2021: Winner announced via social media