Our New Brand
Why change our branding?
Carolina Tiger Rescue’s new branding meets a variety of goals.
- Our new colors are fresh and current. They also are a departure from the typical “forestry/zoo/animal” field, helping to set us apart from the rest.
- We continue to shape our identity to reflect our goals and ideals while leaving behind the Carnivore Preservation Trust of old – moving away from the breeding facility to a focus on rescue, education, and advocacy.
- As we’ve grown and matured as an organization, it was time to formalize our style guide (the guide to how we represent ourselves visually, in print, and online).
- As we’ve further refined our core values and positions – What We Believe – it was time to position ourselves with a clear look and identity.
- We are aggressively expanding our public education and advocacy through all channels, including social media, to promote our goals.
Below are some examples of our new materials.
What has changed?
- The colors in our logo have slightly changed to a dark blue with a different yellow.
- We’ve finalized our new tagline – “Open your eyes to the wild”.
- Our primary colors are a spring leaf green and deep blue. Our accent colors are a pastel yellow, mandarin orange, and stone khaki.
- We’ve adopted new fonts for our text.
- We’ve adopted specific phrasing and language as we talk about the sanctuary, our animals (for example, always referring to them as beings rather than objects), and our cause.