Everyday Ways to Give
You can help the cats each and every day. There are many ways to help, stay in touch with us and support Carolina Tiger Rescue every time you go online. And now you can support Carolina Tiger Rescue while you do your online shopping! Here are just a few ways you can make a difference with just the click of your mouse:
Shop at Amazon Smile
This is a really easy way to support the cats at no cost to you! Sign up for Amazon Smile and select Carolina Tiger Rescue as your charity. Then shop Amazon just like you do now, but go to www.smile.amazon.com instead of www.Amazon.com and a portion of each purchase is donated to the cats. Amazon will even remind you to use smile!
Use Good Search
Helping the sanctuary is as easy as using the internet! Carolina Tiger Rescue partners with GoodSearch / GoodShop to raise funds to help care for our Big Cats. GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered search engine, online shopping mall and restaurant dining program that contributes 50% of its revenue to the nonprofit or school designated by its users. Simply select Carolina Tiger Rescue for your charity on GoodSearch and every time you search and/or purchase, we receive a donation. It’s an easy way to help the tigers year-round!
Shop at iGive
Another great site that lets you support Carolina Tiger Rescue with up to 20% of your shopping sales donated to the big cats.
Donate with JustGive
Be a hero! Create a fundraiser and start collecting donations for Carolina Tiger Rescue in just minutes.
- Create a account and a personalized fundraising page
- Raise money for Carolina Tiger Rescue for a special occasion such as a birthday or holiday
- Honor a loved one who has recently passed away by raising money for Carolina Tiger Rescue
- Instead of registering for gifts, invite your friends and family to donate to Carolina Tiger Rescue
Earn with Kroger Plus
If you shop for groceries at Kroger, please sign up for their Kroger Community Rewards® program…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Register online with Kroger Community Rewards
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up
- Find Carolina Tiger Rescue in the list or use code: 81329