Carolina Tiger Rescue is a 501(c)3 nonprofit wildlife sanctuary whose mission is saving and protecting wild cats in captivity and in the wild.
Did you know your Membership with Carolina Tiger Rescue is your ticket to more than a visit with the cats? We make you a partner in our efforts to save and protect wildcats in captivity and in the wild. Your membership strengthens your connection to Carolina Tiger by providing access to Carolina Tiger Rescue “family” emails, members-only emails, and members-only events. Best of all, when you join Carolina Tiger Rescue, your membership dues provide valuable financial support for the magnificent tigers, lions, cougars, ocelots, servals, kinkajous, and coatimundis in the sanctuary.
All Members Receive
- FREE unlimited daytime public tours for a full year
- 50% off Twilight Tour tickets (ages 13 and up)
- 10% off Specialty Tours like enrichment tours and Feeding with a Keeper tours
- 10% off merchandise in the Savanna Station Gift Shop on-line and at the sanctuary
- Exclusive Carolina Tiger Rescue Member decal
- Members-only emails
- Early Big Cat Safari Camp registration
- Members become part of the Carolina Tiger Rescue family. As such, you receive family-only emails about rescues, animal updates, job openings, upcoming events and more. Some of the information is never released to the general public!
- Invitations to members-only opportunities and events
For more information, check out our Membership FAQ.
Choose a membership level that is right for you!
You can either join our membership program or renew your membership by clicking any of the links below!
Student membership is available to High School or College students.
Individual Membership is for one person.
Dual Membership is available to two people living in the same household.
Grandparent Membership Includes two grandparents and up to four grandchildren (under 18) from different households.
Family Membership includes two adults and up to four children (under age 18) living in the same household.
Family Plus Membership includes two adults and up to four children (under age 18) living in the same household, PLUS two additional children (under age 18).