Carolina Tiger Rescue is a 501(c)3 nonprofit wildlife sanctuary whose mission is saving and protecting wild cats in captivity and in the wild.
At Carolina Tiger Rescue we believe in promoting from within, so positions are first opened only to the Carolina Tiger “family” – other staff, volunteers, adoptive parents, and members. Should that phase close with no successful candidate emerging, we will then open the position to the public. At that time, the open position will be posted on the website until the position is filled.
You may submit your resume for any position at any time. Resumes will be kept on file for up to one year.
Data Services Assistant (contract 24 hours per week)
Data Services Assistant
SUMMARY: Maintains Salesforce database and individual records within that system; research and reports.
STATUS: 24 hour/week contracted
SUPERVISOR: Development Director
• Proven track record in systems/database management- preferably Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to manipulate data to create reports, graphs, and charts as needed
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Highly organized
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Criminal history check
• 3 business references
• Free to work from home or location other than Carolina Tiger Rescue
• Be available to come to Carolina Tiger for progress meetings as needed
Contracted Services: Database Management
• Produces mailing lists for various projects/campaigns
• Produces weekly and monthly data reports as requested
• Manages reporting tools
• Manages database outputs and tracking
• Researches solutions to issues/customization needs
• Train and support staff to use the database and it’s upgrades and plugins/add-ons.
• Conducts donor research; prepares prospective donor profiles
• Evaluates, proposes, and monitors other strategies for improved related database management
• Works closely with the Data Services Coordinator to continually enhance and maintain the database
Interested persons should send resume and cover letter to SusanKingCope@CarolinaTigerRescue.org
We hope to have this position filled mid to late July 2018.